chaussure running Millet Millet Backpacks and suitcases Backpacks 30 liters , Millet Venom 30 Woman Backpacks liters Deep Horizon and suitcases,Millet shoes new york,100% quality guarantee Millet clothing,Elegant Factory Outlet
Tested and approved, this medium-capacity, multi-day pack is designed for the dynamic mountain enthusiast and built for fast hiking and rapid movement in alpine settings, with the temperature variations it entails. LTK Series The 30 litre capacity and Alpine shape feature a narrow silhouette that accommodate free movement and carries well on steep and technical terrain. Its specific female ergonomics wraps the curvier female shape which generally features shoulders and bust contours, a shorter back and larger hipbone structure. It will serve those trips where every ounce counts. The Venom Back™ construction delivers a breathable contact when eating up alpine gradients. The thermo-molded back panel uses Ariaprene® foam covered with 3D mesh. This Ariaprene® foam construction combines a comfortable, soft contact area and enhanced breathability. It also provides a hypoallergenic, anti-odor and non-toxic innovative and eco-friendly alternative. The back panel is supported by a lightweight, internal polypropylene frame, while the suspension system, responsible for bearing the weight and connecting it to the body, features light and ergonomic perforated mesh shoulder straps and hip belt ensuring comfort and mobility. The shoulder straps are curved to fit the feminine shape and shift the pressure away from the bust. And the hip belt is slightly longer to ensure it sits well and wraps around the hipbone. The hip belt is inspired from the climbing harness and features a very light construction allowing pliability that sits the weight correctly on your hipbones and comfortably wraps around. The zippered hip belt pockets are spacious and ergonomic with an easy access. They will keep small items, like a camera, lip balm and snacks, at the ready. Side zippered and stretch pockets are also ergonomic, staying flat and secure, and give a great deal of storage room and options. Hand rest straps will make your progression easier, helping blood circulation in our arms as you rack up miles on the trail. This single load backpack features an Opposite Opening™ that enables the pack to stand up right when put down and opened. A storm collar protects the content and the double-buckle closure and side compression straps secure the load. Two ice axe and poles holding systems make the backpack very adaptable: Quick Axe™ features quick access straps that fix the axes head upwards. The system adapts to all shapes of ice axes, ergonomic and straight, and the straps can also function as a gear holder, simply setting up the loops and buckle differently to pack your poles, mat or sleeping bag. The Speed Poles™ holding system will allow to free your hands very quickly when the trail turns vertical, using the lateral lash points to stow your poles without taking off your pack. The internal hydration compartment is also very convenient: No slowing down or stopping to reach for a bottle. Inside is also where the bonus rain cover is stowed, because you never know when youll get caught in heavy rains. On the front of the body, an elastic compression strap will also serve as gear holder. Front and lateral stretch pockets are ergonomic and space efficient. To maximize performance, the Venom is made of the lightest textiles of the range. The 70 denier nylon fabric combines minimal weight, high flexibility and a pleasant feel in a ripstop construction with thick reinforcing threads that increase tear strength and give it a techy appeal.
- Fast hiking
- Alpine body. Female ergonomics. Opposite Opening™ 2-buckle closure, storm collar
- Quick Axe™ pole and ice-axe holders / Speed Poles™
- Side compression straps / Elastic gear holder
- 3 stretch pockets: 1 front, 2 side / 2 zipped pockets
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Ergonomic shoulder straps, sternum strap and handrest strap / Ergonomic hip belt with zipped pocket
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D HT JIN RIP
- N 420 D HD OXFORD
- Foam Ariaprène® Back
- Weight 0.92 Kg
- Ariaprene™ is a certified, high performance foam used for the best comfortable and breathable contact on the back. Ariaprene™ is an environmentally friendly, biodegradable, odourless, non-toxic and hypoallergenic that combines comfort and venting.
Ice axes holder - Quick Axe:
- Built-in ice axe holder system allows you to quickly grab or store your gear with an ergonomic positioning of the axe: head towards the top and shaft ready to be gripped. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when...
- Top lid opening orientation towards back for a perfect seal, friendly use and sitting stability of the backpack. This opening system frees the front of the pack to allow more storage options.
- Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you cant lose it! 100% waterproof.
Speed Poles loops:
- Fast trekking pole-holding system, with no interruption to movement and no removal of backpack, leaving hands free for mountaineering activities.
- Breathable-contact ergonomics for intense alpine descent . Ariaprène foam and 3D Mesh flexible back. Moisture wicking streamlined, wraparound harness using perforated foam.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Order now your Millet Venom 30 Woman and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Millet Venom 30 Woman, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Millet Venom 30 Woman is in stock and the price is . With our variety of Backpacks 30 liters articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Millet - Backpacks and suitcases - Backpacks 30 liters