Millet clothing us Millet Women´s clothing Caps , Millet Check In Bob Caps Deep Horizon Women´s clothing,Millet clothing buy,timeless Millet shoes sale,100% quality guarantee
Ideal to wear in warm weather, this sun protection hat is designed for traveling adventures. It is very light and packable and a braod brim, wider at the back, offers great protection. Stash it in its mini compression bag and shove it your pack for a quick sun protection at the ready.
- Wide brim, lightweight, foldable, and fully compressible
- Stows easily in a pocket or backpack
- 100 % Polyester
- Sweatband: 100% PES Coolmax®
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent(such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together.
- If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself.
- Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program.
- To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials.
- If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself.
- Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
- Cool max: Fabric made using Coolmax technology evacuates moisture to keep athletes cool and dry
Do you want to know which other related outdoor products Millet has At low price USA
, you can buy all the necessary Caps items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Millet Check In Bob is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Millet - Women´s clothing - Caps